me, rachel
I just had to show you these! I threw them together on Sunday, based on some ideas and inspiration pictures I had gathered previously (maybe that'd be something interesting to tell you about someday; my inspiration and where I get it from. That might be fun!). With a little input from Holly, my roommate Kelly, and my future sister Rachel, this is the final product!

FYI, the ink goes to the edge of the page. If you were to click on the actual image, there's a white border; ignore that. It's not real. 

This is the size of a standard postcard, which is awesome for several reasons. One, it's different! And obviously I'm all about different/quirky/fun in my stationary! Two, it actually saves money! The postcard itself costs the same as a traditional folding card, but now we don't have to pay for envelopes, and postage is half as much as regular cards! Saving money win!

So, I'm super excited about getting the stationary done! At least the stuff that had to go to the printers. There is a minor amount of printing that we will be doing in a home printer, but I don't have to worry about that yet!

What do you think? Is this too out there for you? Maybe you'd rather stick with the traditional calligraphy and flowers, all romantic and beautiful? Or maybe you like it this quirky, and even have a few more quirky additions you'd like to make! I'd love to hear your opinions!
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    This is ADORABLE! Rachel, you totally are a woman after my own artistic heart :) Love how all of your stuff is coordinating.


  2. Kimberly Says:

    1) These are real cute. I approve.
    2) Bakerella did 'experi-mints.' i thought you must've had the best day ever after seeing that.


Post a Comment