me, rachel
Don't you just hate the feeling of rough skin? I do. It's gross, and scratchy, and desert-like. No, I don't like desert skin. But I use this amazing thing on my skin that is much more dessert and much less desert. And I make it myself! It's super easy, and smells good.

All it is, is sugar and oil.

Simple, huh? I use brown sugar and olive oil, but you can use white sugar and vegetable oil, or any combination of the above. I have heard that baby oil clogs pores, so I don't use that. But I have no idea if that's true or not.

Basically, you get a jar and put some brown sugar in it (not too full! you can always add more later, but you can't take it away!). Then you pour some oil on top and mix mix mix! You want it to be sort of a paste, not quite solid and not too runny. If it's too runny, add more sugar. Too dry? Add more oil.

Then you scrub it on in the shower (its an amazing exfoliate!) and be sure to rinse it off, or you'll be all sticky! I use it before I shave, so that I have sweet smooth legs (pun intended)!

Go ahead, give it a try! Your skin likes a sweet treat as much as you do!
0 Responses

Post a Comment