me, rachel



















Hey all! I’m Rachel, the “cuteness” behind the blog!


Now, before you go off on me, saying things like, “oh, you think you’re all that, you must be terribly vain,” let me assure you that I didn’t christen myself with that nickname, a few of my very best friends must be held responsible! They said that everything I do ends up terribly cute in some way or another... I’ll leave it up to you to decide if they’re right or not.


I am a college student, living a life that is wonderfully normal to me and possibly completely strange to you. I love people, writing, and mocha. I’m really 19 years old, but sometimes I’m 5 and sometimes I’m 34.


When I’m not studying journalism, I’m hanging out with my super-cool boyfriend, Dave. As a senior electronic media major, he is getting ready to join the real world this spring!


The truest story that can be told is that which is lived. Thanks for letting me share my story with you!

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I've decided to leave a comment even though I have nothing to say. Except that I'm bookmarking this page.


  2. Meredith Says:

    Cool idea Rachel!! I will have to keep tabs on your swanky journal ^_^ I have one too, though I haven't written in it since the summer! Guess I should work on that..? See you tomorrow in Media History- woooo!!


Post a Comment